ShareThis

LOVE, MOM XOXOX

Dear Ava,

Webfetti.com


Since I didn't hear from you I followed through with the Police Report.
I included:
1) Not hearing from you or knowing your whereabouts for the past 7 months.
2) The slander done to me by Dan & His Bitch (now ex-wife) Dan's family members, my family members and you can add to it people who say they know me but don't, to the point of no return and me not being able to find employment and being persecuted for child abuse by my co-workers and superiors (not to mention "Hooking") all of which never happened, but thanks to the slander by Dan & his family, I have to put up with all this. Slander is a criminal offense. (That part's true).
3) Other miscellaneous details.
Yes, under the circumstances, they will follow up.
I'm picking your sister up to come for a visit today.If I disappear or any harm comes to me, they have the report. (That part's true)
I've decided to set up a BLOG "AVA WHERE ARE YOU, LOVE MOM, XOXOX" with all the sordid details that will put ~"MONICA'S MOTHER"~ to shame. It's in the works with your picture hoping someone who knows you will reply.

~ MISSING CHILDREN ~

~ PICTURES ON MILK CARTONS ~

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is there a pattern to this? I know of so many others who have taken this path after divorce. Is this a set-up?

Has anyone ever had their lawyer feed them this line after taking away their spousal support?

"It may be you in his new wife's shoes next. Who would want a man who pays a chunk of his income to his ex-wife? No one wants a man like that."

At this point you know you're on death row, compliments of your Canadian divorce lawyer.

I know what you're thinking ... ... this must be ~"The Curse of the Canadian Divorce Lawyer"~ deal. Yes, indeed it is! Well, since when can lawyers be trusted in Canada? Since when can anyone with a University degree be trusted in Canada? Yes, they can be trusted as long as they live a life of leisure, in the lap of luxury while keeping everyone else underfoot. Sounds to me like they want to fill the shoes of the Royal Family. What's the difference? The difference being that, YES, it is the Royal Family's place to have the upper hand in Canada and not the place of schmoes with University degrees.


Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Leaving Messages But No Reply ... ... ...

Webfetti.com



Well, I’ve been leaving messages for Ava on her voice mail but she doesn’t reply so I found a way to get in touch with Mike through e-mail because he's on Facebook as well. Mike's e-mail reply said he thinks "she needs some time". I think five years is long enough to be separated from your family.

This is a hex! I can tell!

Just who is casting these hexes? I nominate the lawyers and judges who dealt with my divorce (among others) since they were the most successful in destroying my family and I and the doctors who were supposed to help Monica regain her health but dug her grave instead are fierce competitors. Could this be just another blood deal? Just who is pulling all the strings in a higher realm? Who would want to crucify and demise my children and I? As if I have to ask.

If everyone who goes through divorce takes a similar path that I’ve taken, and keep in mind that 10 out of 10 marriages end up in divorce in Canada, wouldn’t this troll the entire country? Then we wonder why our economy is going right down the tubes.

Most high school graduates go on to higher learning now compared to twenty years ago which means so many more lawyers, judges, doctors, etc., etc, than we ever had before. Well, these people need something to do so all of a sudden our divorce rates soar just so these lawyers can have something to do. We all have to dig deeper and deeper into our pockets to pull out every last penny to pay these higher learners who will tell you themselves that they deserve all the money more than we poor souls without a degrees. As far as higher learners are concerned they deserve all the money in the world. That leaves me on the way to the welfare roles just as they predicted.

If this theory holds true, and I believe it does, where does that leave our doctors? Is this why our cancer, heart & stroke, transplant rates etc., etc., are up? These doctors just need something to do so we poor souls without degrees can be their guinea pigs and it’s never ending.

The bottom line is that there is no need for the services of so, so many of these well trained professionals. What a waste of tax dollars!

I hear there’s a trend in the U.S. for teenage girls to get pregnant intentionally and drop out of school. Why not? There’s no jobs for them at this point so if they want to have children why not now? Maybe things will change. They can always go back to school when there’s job opportunities somewhere in the country. If this trend continues it will take us back in time a few decades to a simpler lifestyle and what’s wrong with that?

What does this have to do with finding Ava? It does now that we’ve taken this path and this how it’s come to this point. Ava, with a year of University under her belt is working with Mike at a bar. Monica is now volunteering in the Library and working five days a week, 9 - 5, when she feels well enough to get out of the house, and she's completed high school and one semester of College.  My college diploma completed in 2003 might land me a Reception job but I just might end up on the Government's payroll doing absolutely nothing on the welfare rolls. What a waste of my inheritance that I spent on my education and several thousand dollars I spent to help my daughters with their College/University expenses! A few people told me about my inheritance, "You can't keep it." Looks like it can't be spent on anything productive/constructive either.

No comments: