ShareThis

LOVE, MOM XOXOX

Dear Ava,

Webfetti.com


Since I didn't hear from you I followed through with the Police Report.
I included:
1) Not hearing from you or knowing your whereabouts for the past 7 months.
2) The slander done to me by Dan & His Bitch (now ex-wife) Dan's family members, my family members and you can add to it people who say they know me but don't, to the point of no return and me not being able to find employment and being persecuted for child abuse by my co-workers and superiors (not to mention "Hooking") all of which never happened, but thanks to the slander by Dan & his family, I have to put up with all this. Slander is a criminal offense. (That part's true).
3) Other miscellaneous details.
Yes, under the circumstances, they will follow up.
I'm picking your sister up to come for a visit today.If I disappear or any harm comes to me, they have the report. (That part's true)
I've decided to set up a BLOG "AVA WHERE ARE YOU, LOVE MOM, XOXOX" with all the sordid details that will put ~"MONICA'S MOTHER"~ to shame. It's in the works with your picture hoping someone who knows you will reply.

~ MISSING CHILDREN ~

~ PICTURES ON MILK CARTONS ~

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is there a pattern to this? I know of so many others who have taken this path after divorce. Is this a set-up?

Has anyone ever had their lawyer feed them this line after taking away their spousal support?

"It may be you in his new wife's shoes next. Who would want a man who pays a chunk of his income to his ex-wife? No one wants a man like that."

At this point you know you're on death row, compliments of your Canadian divorce lawyer.

I know what you're thinking ... ... this must be ~"The Curse of the Canadian Divorce Lawyer"~ deal. Yes, indeed it is! Well, since when can lawyers be trusted in Canada? Since when can anyone with a University degree be trusted in Canada? Yes, they can be trusted as long as they live a life of leisure, in the lap of luxury while keeping everyone else underfoot. Sounds to me like they want to fill the shoes of the Royal Family. What's the difference? The difference being that, YES, it is the Royal Family's place to have the upper hand in Canada and not the place of schmoes with University degrees.


Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Webfetti.com


! AN EMAIL FROM AVA WITH A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS TO REFLECT HER NEW MARRIED NAME.

Mom,

I'm alive. I don't get to check my e-mail everyday because I'm a little busy.

I just want you to know that I am the one telling myself to stay away from you. No one else. Whoever 'they' are, have had no influence on me or my choices in life.

I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just trying to live my life.

Please get some help.

Ava

Now, I’m going to sit and stew to find just the right words to answer this one.

I decided to ask my younger daughter for her point of view and it went something like this.

Mother

Younger Daughter

What does Ava want from me?

When are you going to learn that you can’t control our lives?

But, we’ve barely seen each other for six years. Not even holidays and birthdays.

You can’t tell us what to do anymore.

But, I haven’t been telling you what to do for six years.

You can’t treat Dad like this.

I haven’t seen him in six years. He has a restraining order on me. He’s all in the past. I don’t see him, I don’t talk to him, I don’t think about him. What for? He’s not my husband anymore! As a matter of fact, I can pack my bags and move anywhere in Canada and never, ever, see him, hear him or think about him again.

Where will you go?

Wherever I want to go! Since I can’t find a job here and I’ll probably have to sell my condo anyway. Oh, but I’m thinking of renting the spare bedroom since I have two full bathrooms I think I can charge enough money to keep the condo.

Who will you rent to?

Well, I won’t rent to anyone who isn’t recommended. Do you know anyone who wants to rent a room? Maybe you can ask around?

I’ll think about it.

Actually, I’ve been reorganizing and I came across some things I forgot I had, his grandmother's rosary, a few pieces of jewelry, and I want to give them back. I’ve already asked Ava what she thought I should do but she hasn’t replied. What do you think I should do? Can you tell me where to ship the stuff?

I don’t know. I’ll ask Dad.

So, I sat and stewed for a day ... or .... two ... and then ... I found my answer!

And so Ava,

~ Here's My Answer To You ~


I Love You Email Blowing A Kiss Email Valentine butterfly kiss


Love,
MOM
Mom and Kids



Several months have passed and I threw the items in the garbage, just as my daughters asked me to. Having them in my possession was depressing me and, although they may have been worth something to my ex-sister-in-law and her children, they meant absolutely nothing to my daughters and I.

No comments: