ShareThis

LOVE, MOM XOXOX

Dear Ava,

Webfetti.com


Since I didn't hear from you I followed through with the Police Report.
I included:
1) Not hearing from you or knowing your whereabouts for the past 7 months.
2) The slander done to me by Dan & His Bitch (now ex-wife) Dan's family members, my family members and you can add to it people who say they know me but don't, to the point of no return and me not being able to find employment and being persecuted for child abuse by my co-workers and superiors (not to mention "Hooking") all of which never happened, but thanks to the slander by Dan & his family, I have to put up with all this. Slander is a criminal offense. (That part's true).
3) Other miscellaneous details.
Yes, under the circumstances, they will follow up.
I'm picking your sister up to come for a visit today.If I disappear or any harm comes to me, they have the report. (That part's true)
I've decided to set up a BLOG "AVA WHERE ARE YOU, LOVE MOM, XOXOX" with all the sordid details that will put ~"MONICA'S MOTHER"~ to shame. It's in the works with your picture hoping someone who knows you will reply.

~ MISSING CHILDREN ~

~ PICTURES ON MILK CARTONS ~

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is there a pattern to this? I know of so many others who have taken this path after divorce. Is this a set-up?

Has anyone ever had their lawyer feed them this line after taking away their spousal support?

"It may be you in his new wife's shoes next. Who would want a man who pays a chunk of his income to his ex-wife? No one wants a man like that."

At this point you know you're on death row, compliments of your Canadian divorce lawyer.

I know what you're thinking ... ... this must be ~"The Curse of the Canadian Divorce Lawyer"~ deal. Yes, indeed it is! Well, since when can lawyers be trusted in Canada? Since when can anyone with a University degree be trusted in Canada? Yes, they can be trusted as long as they live a life of leisure, in the lap of luxury while keeping everyone else underfoot. Sounds to me like they want to fill the shoes of the Royal Family. What's the difference? The difference being that, YES, it is the Royal Family's place to have the upper hand in Canada and not the place of schmoes with University degrees.


Friday, October 30, 2009

Webfetti.com


It’s such a shame that over the past few decades the family unit has broken down significantly due to the rise in the divorce rate and, it seems, our children attending University out of town and then go on to jobs wherever they can find one, but they don’t find them anymore.

With so many women choosing careers and not marrying or having children, I think, in part it’s, “The Revenge of the Childless.”  We can’t expect the childless to relate to being mothers or fathers and, therefore, they make really, really bad judgment calls when dealing with anything to do with the family unit.  They stand back and chuckle thinking out loud, “I can’t relate to that ‘cause I don’t have one,” instead of acting on matters and we let them get away with it.  Let’s face it, these women with careers who are overwrought with education and responsibility are left behind because what men really want is a women who is submissive and they just don’t fit the bill so they all become lesbians.

Or, is it the, “I don’t have one so what do you want from me,” attitude from this group of people.  Do they think that by destroying our family unit we will then look outward for companionship and socialize with them?

Add to this the problem with infertility these days.  I bet it’s because of steroid abuse but the doctors don’t tell us they’re injecting us with steroids. 

What about this H1N1 vaccine we’ll be injected with this year?  Will the doctors be adding a tad of steroids or a dash of mercury to the serum before injecting it into our bloodstream?  If you’re their lucky number when you walk into their office will they give you a dose of the virus and kill you to prove to the world that it’s not a hoax?

No comments: