ShareThis

LOVE, MOM XOXOX

Dear Ava,

Webfetti.com


Since I didn't hear from you I followed through with the Police Report.
I included:
1) Not hearing from you or knowing your whereabouts for the past 7 months.
2) The slander done to me by Dan & His Bitch (now ex-wife) Dan's family members, my family members and you can add to it people who say they know me but don't, to the point of no return and me not being able to find employment and being persecuted for child abuse by my co-workers and superiors (not to mention "Hooking") all of which never happened, but thanks to the slander by Dan & his family, I have to put up with all this. Slander is a criminal offense. (That part's true).
3) Other miscellaneous details.
Yes, under the circumstances, they will follow up.
I'm picking your sister up to come for a visit today.If I disappear or any harm comes to me, they have the report. (That part's true)
I've decided to set up a BLOG "AVA WHERE ARE YOU, LOVE MOM, XOXOX" with all the sordid details that will put ~"MONICA'S MOTHER"~ to shame. It's in the works with your picture hoping someone who knows you will reply.

~ MISSING CHILDREN ~

~ PICTURES ON MILK CARTONS ~

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is there a pattern to this? I know of so many others who have taken this path after divorce. Is this a set-up?

Has anyone ever had their lawyer feed them this line after taking away their spousal support?

"It may be you in his new wife's shoes next. Who would want a man who pays a chunk of his income to his ex-wife? No one wants a man like that."

At this point you know you're on death row, compliments of your Canadian divorce lawyer.

I know what you're thinking ... ... this must be ~"The Curse of the Canadian Divorce Lawyer"~ deal. Yes, indeed it is! Well, since when can lawyers be trusted in Canada? Since when can anyone with a University degree be trusted in Canada? Yes, they can be trusted as long as they live a life of leisure, in the lap of luxury while keeping everyone else underfoot. Sounds to me like they want to fill the shoes of the Royal Family. What's the difference? The difference being that, YES, it is the Royal Family's place to have the upper hand in Canada and not the place of schmoes with University degrees.


Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Friday, June 25th, 2010, and I Still Don't Know Where My Daughters Are!

Webfetti.com

An email from Tahir:

Why Women Are So Special



Mum and Dad were watching TV when Mum said, 
"I'm tired and it's getting late. I think I'll go to bed." 

She went to the kitchen to make sandwiches for the next day's lunches. 

Rinsed out the popcorn bowls, took meat out of the freezer for supper the following evening, checked the cereal box levels, filled the sugar container, put spoons and bowls on the table and started the coffee pot for brewing the next morning.

She then put some wet clothes in the dryer, put a load of clothes into the washer, ironed a shirt and secured a loose button. 

She picked up the game pieces left on the table, put the phone back on the charger and put the telephone book into the drawer.

She yawned and stretched and headed for the bedroom. 

She stopped by the desk and wrote a note to the teacher, counted out some cash for the excursion and pulled a text book out from hiding under the chair. 

She signed a birthday card for a friend, addressed and stamped the envelope and wrote a quick note for the grocery store. 

She put both near her bag. 

Mum then washed her face with 3 in 1 cleanser, put on her Night Solution & Age Fighting Moisturizer, brushed and flossed her teeth.

Dad called out, "I thought you were going to bed." 

"I'm on my way," she said. 

She put some water into the dog's dish and put the cat outside, then made sure the doors were locked and the patio light was on. 

She looked in on each of the kids and turned out their bedside lamps and radios, hung up a shirt, threw some dirty socks into the hamper and had a brief conversation with the one up still doing homework. 

In her own room she set the alarm, laid out clothing for the next day, straightened up the shoe rack. 

She added three things to her 6 most important things to do list.

 She said her prayers, and visualized the accomplishment of her goals. 

About that time Dad turned off the TV and announced to no one in particular, 

"I'm going to bed." 

And he did ... ... without another thought. 

Anything extraordinary here?  
Wonder why women live longer...?
 
'CAUSE THEY ARE MADE FOR THE LONG HAUL......... 

(and they can't die sooner, they still have things to do!!!!) 

Forward this to women, as many as you can, 

so that they know why women are so special :) ..........! 

God's very own creation! :)


Thank you Tahir!  It was a nice thought!

No comments: