ShareThis

LOVE, MOM XOXOX

Dear Ava,

Webfetti.com


Since I didn't hear from you I followed through with the Police Report.
I included:
1) Not hearing from you or knowing your whereabouts for the past 7 months.
2) The slander done to me by Dan & His Bitch (now ex-wife) Dan's family members, my family members and you can add to it people who say they know me but don't, to the point of no return and me not being able to find employment and being persecuted for child abuse by my co-workers and superiors (not to mention "Hooking") all of which never happened, but thanks to the slander by Dan & his family, I have to put up with all this. Slander is a criminal offense. (That part's true).
3) Other miscellaneous details.
Yes, under the circumstances, they will follow up.
I'm picking your sister up to come for a visit today.If I disappear or any harm comes to me, they have the report. (That part's true)
I've decided to set up a BLOG "AVA WHERE ARE YOU, LOVE MOM, XOXOX" with all the sordid details that will put ~"MONICA'S MOTHER"~ to shame. It's in the works with your picture hoping someone who knows you will reply.

~ MISSING CHILDREN ~

~ PICTURES ON MILK CARTONS ~

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is there a pattern to this? I know of so many others who have taken this path after divorce. Is this a set-up?

Has anyone ever had their lawyer feed them this line after taking away their spousal support?

"It may be you in his new wife's shoes next. Who would want a man who pays a chunk of his income to his ex-wife? No one wants a man like that."

At this point you know you're on death row, compliments of your Canadian divorce lawyer.

I know what you're thinking ... ... this must be ~"The Curse of the Canadian Divorce Lawyer"~ deal. Yes, indeed it is! Well, since when can lawyers be trusted in Canada? Since when can anyone with a University degree be trusted in Canada? Yes, they can be trusted as long as they live a life of leisure, in the lap of luxury while keeping everyone else underfoot. Sounds to me like they want to fill the shoes of the Royal Family. What's the difference? The difference being that, YES, it is the Royal Family's place to have the upper hand in Canada and not the place of schmoes with University degrees.


Monday, May 26, 2008

Webfetti.com


It’s been about five years that I’m going through this experience, life after divorce, and I’m trying to keep a journal at this point to keep track of all the terrible things that happen to me time after time. How many people do you know who, after divorce, are on a downhill fall and there is no end in sight?

Lately, I’m trying to make sense of the fact that it’s just too strange that I’m alone all the time. My children don’t want to visit, my relatives have drifted away after several years of me not taking them up on their invitations and returning their calls. Why not? I want to make them understand that I would much rather spend time with my children so I sit at home waiting for those kids of mine to call. Everyone keeps insisting that I can’t expect my children to care about whether I live or die. That’s just the way things are today.

And that’s exactly how things are.

But this is more than just being alone … this is solitary confinement or house arrest. Just having enough money to pay for necessities makes it necessary to stay home since I can’t find much but temp work and I keep insisting that it’s at the hands of those at the Courthouse who dealt with my Children’s Aid/divorce case. I firmly believe that they have, somehow, supernaturally, put me into solitary confinement or house arrest. I’m convinced everyone who I’ve dealt with has a Ouija board in their closet and is using it against me.

It’s just impossible that anyone can have all this bad luck, is always by herself and can’t find a soul to help her find her way. Yes, that’s just exactly how it is. Even if they do try to help, it gets me and them nowhere. It’s always a dead end.

This morning I decided to take my car into the neighborhood Canadian Tire Auto Mart to have a look at the brake light on my dashboard that keeps flickering on and off. Turns out to be a leak in the brake fluid and needs the brake pads replaced which will cost me about $800.

Will that be cash or charge? Charge, of course.

Can I really afford to keep this car? Doesn’t look like it.

No comments: