ShareThis

LOVE, MOM XOXOX

Dear Ava,

Webfetti.com


Since I didn't hear from you I followed through with the Police Report.
I included:
1) Not hearing from you or knowing your whereabouts for the past 7 months.
2) The slander done to me by Dan & His Bitch (now ex-wife) Dan's family members, my family members and you can add to it people who say they know me but don't, to the point of no return and me not being able to find employment and being persecuted for child abuse by my co-workers and superiors (not to mention "Hooking") all of which never happened, but thanks to the slander by Dan & his family, I have to put up with all this. Slander is a criminal offense. (That part's true).
3) Other miscellaneous details.
Yes, under the circumstances, they will follow up.
I'm picking your sister up to come for a visit today.If I disappear or any harm comes to me, they have the report. (That part's true)
I've decided to set up a BLOG "AVA WHERE ARE YOU, LOVE MOM, XOXOX" with all the sordid details that will put ~"MONICA'S MOTHER"~ to shame. It's in the works with your picture hoping someone who knows you will reply.

~ MISSING CHILDREN ~

~ PICTURES ON MILK CARTONS ~

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is there a pattern to this? I know of so many others who have taken this path after divorce. Is this a set-up?

Has anyone ever had their lawyer feed them this line after taking away their spousal support?

"It may be you in his new wife's shoes next. Who would want a man who pays a chunk of his income to his ex-wife? No one wants a man like that."

At this point you know you're on death row, compliments of your Canadian divorce lawyer.

I know what you're thinking ... ... this must be ~"The Curse of the Canadian Divorce Lawyer"~ deal. Yes, indeed it is! Well, since when can lawyers be trusted in Canada? Since when can anyone with a University degree be trusted in Canada? Yes, they can be trusted as long as they live a life of leisure, in the lap of luxury while keeping everyone else underfoot. Sounds to me like they want to fill the shoes of the Royal Family. What's the difference? The difference being that, YES, it is the Royal Family's place to have the upper hand in Canada and not the place of schmoes with University degrees.


Sunday, July 20, 2008

AVA, I FOUND YOU ON FACEBOOK!

Webfetti.com


What a place to find a daughter who just got up one day and never came back! Even the missing person report I filed with the Police didn't get me anywhere. Although the Police did find her, they won't tell me where she is, at her request. As far as the authorities are concerned it's none of Mom's business where her children are. What does my family of lawyers, teachers and police officers care that my daughter is missing? "I guess I have it coming," are their most famous last words.
`
Well, according to Facebook, Ava and Mike are planning their wedding! OH, I wish her all the best. I wonder if me (MOM) will be invited? Probably not. Mike's parents must be just so happy for their son, Mike. Ava's a good catch! Three lawyers in her family, four teachers, a Police Officer with Toronto, family ties in politics and several family members with the Canadian Forces. I hope Mike is on the level 'cause he's sure in for a big surprise if he's not! If they do this to their own family members what will they do to him? Why do they do it? Because they can ... ... AND HOW!!
`
Ava's helping Mike run a bar. Where is it? I don't know. And she's inviting everyone to attend a 10K run for Sunnybrook Cancer Fund so they can see her run in her underwear.
`
Here's her link:
`
`
Well, looks like Ava has lots of friends. Some of them are the same ones who were there when all this trouble started in Aurora, "Hell Town North". I liked it better at Jane and Finch, people were nicer there and I'm convinced she's a victim of brainwashing, not by amateurs, but by those who do it as a way of life to destroy parents like me and take their children into a lower social class. She'd never get there any other way. She's a modern day Patty Hurst.
`
There is one family member on her list but not her sister, Monica. I wonder if she knows her sister, Ava, is on Facebook? Maybe one day I'll have to look for Monica on Facebook too! Now that she's back in Newmarket those brain washers can get back to work and do their "thing" on her again. If the authorities have their way, they will. As far as they're concerned this lower social class must be populated and my children are better than theirs.
`
Well, I strongly recommend any parent looking for their missing child check Facebook. It's a start.
`
Where to go from here? Any suggestions?

No comments: