ShareThis

LOVE, MOM XOXOX

Dear Ava,

Webfetti.com


Since I didn't hear from you I followed through with the Police Report.
I included:
1) Not hearing from you or knowing your whereabouts for the past 7 months.
2) The slander done to me by Dan & His Bitch (now ex-wife) Dan's family members, my family members and you can add to it people who say they know me but don't, to the point of no return and me not being able to find employment and being persecuted for child abuse by my co-workers and superiors (not to mention "Hooking") all of which never happened, but thanks to the slander by Dan & his family, I have to put up with all this. Slander is a criminal offense. (That part's true).
3) Other miscellaneous details.
Yes, under the circumstances, they will follow up.
I'm picking your sister up to come for a visit today.If I disappear or any harm comes to me, they have the report. (That part's true)
I've decided to set up a BLOG "AVA WHERE ARE YOU, LOVE MOM, XOXOX" with all the sordid details that will put ~"MONICA'S MOTHER"~ to shame. It's in the works with your picture hoping someone who knows you will reply.

~ MISSING CHILDREN ~

~ PICTURES ON MILK CARTONS ~

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is there a pattern to this? I know of so many others who have taken this path after divorce. Is this a set-up?

Has anyone ever had their lawyer feed them this line after taking away their spousal support?

"It may be you in his new wife's shoes next. Who would want a man who pays a chunk of his income to his ex-wife? No one wants a man like that."

At this point you know you're on death row, compliments of your Canadian divorce lawyer.

I know what you're thinking ... ... this must be ~"The Curse of the Canadian Divorce Lawyer"~ deal. Yes, indeed it is! Well, since when can lawyers be trusted in Canada? Since when can anyone with a University degree be trusted in Canada? Yes, they can be trusted as long as they live a life of leisure, in the lap of luxury while keeping everyone else underfoot. Sounds to me like they want to fill the shoes of the Royal Family. What's the difference? The difference being that, YES, it is the Royal Family's place to have the upper hand in Canada and not the place of schmoes with University degrees.


Sunday, August 16, 2009

Webfetti.com


There has been quite a bit of coverage in the media on a story about a woman from Somalia who travelled to Nairobi, Kenya, without her son, and was reported to the authorities there by The Canadian High Commission because they thought her passport was bogus. The Toronto Star was able to bring her safely home to Toronto through their contacts. Here’s the story:

~ The Homecoming ~

Well, I don’t have a passport, but if the High Commission were to see my drivers’ license and health card they’d put me in front of a firing squad because it just isn’t me in those photo ID’s.

The fact that this mother was separated from her son and jailed in Nairobi because of the actions of The Canadian High Commissions doesn’t surprise me. I was born in Canada, I’ve lived here all my life and have done very little travelling, but the authorities have done nothing to help me reunite with my children, and, although I promote The Toronto Star on my blogs, it hasn’t helped me to rectify the situation at all.

I wonder if this mother is divorced? Could it be that “The Curse of the Divorce Lawyer” travels with us wherever we go and it was just her turn to be jailed, as so many parents from divorced marriages are for what seems to be no reason whatsoever? I haven’t reached that phase yet but I have an inkling that my ex-husband has. No matter what actions I take there is no family reunion on the horizon.

Is it because I’m white? Is it because I’m not an immigrant? Is it because I don’t have any family members or supporters rallying for me? Why does Canada not have any legislation in place for parents to keep bonds with their children instead of promoting the “Born Free” philosophy?



Born Free
The Movie



There are so many children from divorced homes who end up homeless and living in hostels in the City of Toronto and their parents end up homeless, living in hostels and in basement apartments as well. How do I go about organizing a rally to bring this matter to the attention of our authorities? So far my actions, letters and emails have gotten some media attention but there is no one addressing the issues.

No comments: