ShareThis

LOVE, MOM XOXOX

Dear Ava,

Webfetti.com


Since I didn't hear from you I followed through with the Police Report.
I included:
1) Not hearing from you or knowing your whereabouts for the past 7 months.
2) The slander done to me by Dan & His Bitch (now ex-wife) Dan's family members, my family members and you can add to it people who say they know me but don't, to the point of no return and me not being able to find employment and being persecuted for child abuse by my co-workers and superiors (not to mention "Hooking") all of which never happened, but thanks to the slander by Dan & his family, I have to put up with all this. Slander is a criminal offense. (That part's true).
3) Other miscellaneous details.
Yes, under the circumstances, they will follow up.
I'm picking your sister up to come for a visit today.If I disappear or any harm comes to me, they have the report. (That part's true)
I've decided to set up a BLOG "AVA WHERE ARE YOU, LOVE MOM, XOXOX" with all the sordid details that will put ~"MONICA'S MOTHER"~ to shame. It's in the works with your picture hoping someone who knows you will reply.

~ MISSING CHILDREN ~

~ PICTURES ON MILK CARTONS ~

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is there a pattern to this? I know of so many others who have taken this path after divorce. Is this a set-up?

Has anyone ever had their lawyer feed them this line after taking away their spousal support?

"It may be you in his new wife's shoes next. Who would want a man who pays a chunk of his income to his ex-wife? No one wants a man like that."

At this point you know you're on death row, compliments of your Canadian divorce lawyer.

I know what you're thinking ... ... this must be ~"The Curse of the Canadian Divorce Lawyer"~ deal. Yes, indeed it is! Well, since when can lawyers be trusted in Canada? Since when can anyone with a University degree be trusted in Canada? Yes, they can be trusted as long as they live a life of leisure, in the lap of luxury while keeping everyone else underfoot. Sounds to me like they want to fill the shoes of the Royal Family. What's the difference? The difference being that, YES, it is the Royal Family's place to have the upper hand in Canada and not the place of schmoes with University degrees.


Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ava's Sister's Vacation

Webfetti.com


This morning I sent an email to the Premier's Office to bring him up-to-date about my youngest daughter's, Monica's, vacation. This may turn out to be a "Gang Bang" of a holiday but it's none of my business:

"The last email I sent you earned me a phone call from an OPP Officer. I wish I had asked for his name and a phone number where I could file reports instead of burdening your Office and filing TIPS.


I have an update for you now:


Last night I received a phone call from my younger daughter, Monica, to remind me that she is going out of town for two weeks so I won’t hear from her. She wouldn’t give me any details even though I pumped her for information. Monica suffered from a pediatric stroke when she was ten and is now deaf except for the cochlear implant. She was originally diagnosed with a terminal illness but it’s been downgraded to a degenerative illness. Don’t get me wrong, Monica is a sweet, lovely girl and I love her dearly, but she is obligated to never to give me any information. These are the instructions from the people of the Newmarket area who she associates with. Monica also has instructions never to see me again but she can speak with me on the phone for a few minutes a day.


Monica was able to tell me that she is going to the USA with friends for two weeks and I will not be able to get in touch with her. She can’t tell me where she will be or her friend’s names and she can’t call me even though I asked her to call me collect. Her father and her sister know where she will be but I don’t have to know. This has happened several times in the past seven years and I have no one to report it to.


How can it be that people can take my daughter across the border and convince her that her mother should have no knowledge of where she is? In my eyes this is an abduction and this behavior is driving me to insanity and sometimes even thoughts of suicide. As far as the authorities are concerned I should be in under psychiatric care. Can your Office tell me who to get in touch with to file a report? The Toronto Police Force doesn't take reports of this nature and lawyers in Ontario are Mother Fuckers, Father Fuckers and Child Fuckers and can offer no help even though they are the ones who set me up for this hell. Could the reason be that I didn’t provide my sexual services to my divorce lawyer even though he offered to take me to higher ground? Yes, that would be it.


Thank you."


October 12, 2009 - An Update


Well, some time has passed and I have not had a reply to this e-mail that I sent to the Premier's Office.  I wonder if he realizes that by not addressing these divorce related matters that are so common in Ontario he is actually supporting and encouraging this behaviour.  If there's no one in our social structure to "Nip it in the Butt" and police it, then we can expect that it will continue indefinitely since those who participate in this ring know they can get away with it.  Is this what our Provincial and Federal Government want?  That all our children separate from their parents and that parents are left to live out our lives and die alone and destitute?


No comments: