ShareThis

LOVE, MOM XOXOX

Dear Ava,

Webfetti.com


Since I didn't hear from you I followed through with the Police Report.
I included:
1) Not hearing from you or knowing your whereabouts for the past 7 months.
2) The slander done to me by Dan & His Bitch (now ex-wife) Dan's family members, my family members and you can add to it people who say they know me but don't, to the point of no return and me not being able to find employment and being persecuted for child abuse by my co-workers and superiors (not to mention "Hooking") all of which never happened, but thanks to the slander by Dan & his family, I have to put up with all this. Slander is a criminal offense. (That part's true).
3) Other miscellaneous details.
Yes, under the circumstances, they will follow up.
I'm picking your sister up to come for a visit today.If I disappear or any harm comes to me, they have the report. (That part's true)
I've decided to set up a BLOG "AVA WHERE ARE YOU, LOVE MOM, XOXOX" with all the sordid details that will put ~"MONICA'S MOTHER"~ to shame. It's in the works with your picture hoping someone who knows you will reply.

~ MISSING CHILDREN ~

~ PICTURES ON MILK CARTONS ~

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is there a pattern to this? I know of so many others who have taken this path after divorce. Is this a set-up?

Has anyone ever had their lawyer feed them this line after taking away their spousal support?

"It may be you in his new wife's shoes next. Who would want a man who pays a chunk of his income to his ex-wife? No one wants a man like that."

At this point you know you're on death row, compliments of your Canadian divorce lawyer.

I know what you're thinking ... ... this must be ~"The Curse of the Canadian Divorce Lawyer"~ deal. Yes, indeed it is! Well, since when can lawyers be trusted in Canada? Since when can anyone with a University degree be trusted in Canada? Yes, they can be trusted as long as they live a life of leisure, in the lap of luxury while keeping everyone else underfoot. Sounds to me like they want to fill the shoes of the Royal Family. What's the difference? The difference being that, YES, it is the Royal Family's place to have the upper hand in Canada and not the place of schmoes with University degrees.


Monday, August 3, 2009

Webfetti.com

Last week I wrote a somewhat nasty email to the Premier’s Office and I included a link to this blog. The next day I received a follow-up phone call from the OPP. The email was not threatening in any way but the Premier’s Office was concerned about the closing paragraph:

“I’ve fallen from a middle class housewife with two beautiful children to a welfare case, divorced and living in isolation in the seven year period that you have been Premier. The next step, of course, is suicide unless those people who have called hits on me are able to follow through, either way is just fine with me. This would make it the end of the Ontario Divorce Cycle for me.”

The Premier’s Office was concerned that I was truly suicidal and the OPP Officer was following up wondering if I was contemplating suicide. I explained that, yes, it seems to be the next step in this “Curse of the Divorce Lawyer” deal in Ontario, not that it’s my own thoughts, but, rather, the way the lawyers set it up.

I asked him how many people the Police Force finds living alone in basement apartments (and apartments) who have committed suicide after falling to the welfare rolls and have no next of kin? Someone may have heard that yes, they were married once and had children but no one knows their names or where to find them. It happens often.

We had a short conversation, he said he wished he could say something that would make things better for me and I thanked him for his kind words.

I wonder where this path will take me?

Here's the email I sent to the Premier's Office:

I would like to bring to your attention the number of child abductions in Ontario over the past few months, in case your Office has not been keeping track. I’m sure I’ve missed several since they are not all abductions are reported by the media. Is there a “Code of Silence” pertaining to these matters?

http://avawhereareyou.blogspot.com/2009/04/another-missing-child-april-9-2009-i.html#links

If your Office has the time, please take a look at the entire blog:

http://avawhereareyou.blogspot.com/

I did send a link to my original blog to your Office over two years ago. Although none of my issues were addressed by your staff, there has been quite a bit of media attention since I also sent the link to them.

My family is a victim of Ontario’s Divorce Courts and I have lost my children over the ordeal, as do so many parents who go through divorce. I have been filing reports for seven years to the authorities and I’ve been dealing with lawyers trying to resolve issues but at this time I must succumb and leave it behind. “The System” has left me living in isolation, or rather solitary confinement, my family members would not offer any help, whatsoever, to help me pull through and I’m left with no next of kin since my children have abandoned me and my parents have both passed away.

My EI will run out in about a month and I’m prepared to file for welfare since seven years of job hunting has turned out fruitless and I’ve been blackballed, not to mention what all this has done to my self esteem, just as my divorce lawyer set it up.

Lawyers in Ontario are Mother Fuckers, Father Fuckers and Child Fuckers. Ontario is Fascist and has been since the time my parents set foot on this soil in the early 1950’s. I’m not sure what Governments that are run by cult rings are called but Ontario also falls into this category.

Mr. McGuinty, the Ontario Police Forces are defunct and the employees of Ontario’s Social Services’ area of expertise is sitting on their asses and just what is the purpose of the MPP’s?

I’ve fallen from a middle class housewife with two beautiful children to a welfare case, divorced and living in isolation in the seven year period that you have been Premier. The next step, of course, is suicide, unless those people who have called hits on me are able to follow through, either way is just fine with me. This would make it the end of the Ontario Divorce Cycle for me.

No comments: