ShareThis

LOVE, MOM XOXOX

Dear Ava,

Webfetti.com


Since I didn't hear from you I followed through with the Police Report.
I included:
1) Not hearing from you or knowing your whereabouts for the past 7 months.
2) The slander done to me by Dan & His Bitch (now ex-wife) Dan's family members, my family members and you can add to it people who say they know me but don't, to the point of no return and me not being able to find employment and being persecuted for child abuse by my co-workers and superiors (not to mention "Hooking") all of which never happened, but thanks to the slander by Dan & his family, I have to put up with all this. Slander is a criminal offense. (That part's true).
3) Other miscellaneous details.
Yes, under the circumstances, they will follow up.
I'm picking your sister up to come for a visit today.If I disappear or any harm comes to me, they have the report. (That part's true)
I've decided to set up a BLOG "AVA WHERE ARE YOU, LOVE MOM, XOXOX" with all the sordid details that will put ~"MONICA'S MOTHER"~ to shame. It's in the works with your picture hoping someone who knows you will reply.

~ MISSING CHILDREN ~

~ PICTURES ON MILK CARTONS ~

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is there a pattern to this? I know of so many others who have taken this path after divorce. Is this a set-up?

Has anyone ever had their lawyer feed them this line after taking away their spousal support?

"It may be you in his new wife's shoes next. Who would want a man who pays a chunk of his income to his ex-wife? No one wants a man like that."

At this point you know you're on death row, compliments of your Canadian divorce lawyer.

I know what you're thinking ... ... this must be ~"The Curse of the Canadian Divorce Lawyer"~ deal. Yes, indeed it is! Well, since when can lawyers be trusted in Canada? Since when can anyone with a University degree be trusted in Canada? Yes, they can be trusted as long as they live a life of leisure, in the lap of luxury while keeping everyone else underfoot. Sounds to me like they want to fill the shoes of the Royal Family. What's the difference? The difference being that, YES, it is the Royal Family's place to have the upper hand in Canada and not the place of schmoes with University degrees.


Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Monday, November 9th, 2009, and I Still Don't Know Where My Daughters Are!

Webfetti.com





Well, this is a milestone!  Perhaps they'll make this a common procedure but, what took them so long?  What about my two daughters who were victims of a parental abduction and no one cares.  Now they've moved onto higher ground, God know where, and still no one cares enough to help me locate them because the perpetrators are quite clever at covering up their steps ... ... and ... ... the authorities can't be bothered to get involved ... ...  and ... ... they're determined to never let my daughters see me again  ... ... and ... ... I don't have a University degree so I'm not worthy of helping ... ... and ... ... why did I bother to open my big mouth?  Don't I understand this?  No, I don't!  Is it because my children and I ARE NOT immigrants?

Imagine that! I've been reporting and working with the authorities for seven years trying not to let this situation get to this point but, it did just the same.  It wasn't for lack of me trying to avert it, it was for the lack of concern within "The System", from everyone who crossed my path and let's not forget everyone wishing it on me just so now they can say to me, "Who You!"  I'm not, anymore!  Why I'm the lowliest of low, not ~ "A Person"~  in the eyes of the law and neither are my daughters, they all made sure of it.

Best wishes to Miriam's parents.

No comments: